If you wish to pay an inmates bail, you may do so:
- By bringing cash to the staff at Purgatory Correctional Facility;
- By bringing a credit card to the kiosk in the lobby at Purgatory Correctional Facility; or
- Via phone at: 866-516-0115
- Online at gettingout.com
Public persons may not deposit money into multiple PCF inmate accounts, without approval from the Support Branch Lieutenant.
If a public person is currently on an approved visitation list for an inmate, that public person may not deposit funds into any other inmate’s account. A public person may not update their visitation approval status more than once per month (reference Inmate Visitation).
Counselors, attorneys, religious representatives, volunteers, and people serving in other official capacities may not place money on an inmate’s account without approval from the Support Branch Lieutenant.
A public person may be restricted from depositing money on an inmate’s account for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Refusal to follow PCF rules;
- Falsification or omission of information; or
- Assisting, conspiring, or otherwise participating in the undermining of PCF rules.
Money may be added to an inmate account:
- By bringing cash or credit card to the kiosk in the lobby at Purgatory Correctional Facility.
- Via phone at: 866-394-0490 NOTE: When calling, please say “Washington County” instead of “Purgatory”
- Online at smartdeposit.com