Washington County Constables

The legislative governing body of a county may appoint constables under UCA 17-25a-1. Private process servers also serve some types of process in Washington County. Constables are not affiliated with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. Please contact them directly for information regarding their services.

Washington County Constables
(in alphabetical order)

Brazzle, Andre
Brazzle Constable Service, LLC
(801)654-0750 or (801)755-9074

Click HERE to see all available Washington County Civil Process Servers