If this is an Emergency please call 911
The Sheriff’s Office Online Reporting System is intended for incidents that have already occurred, not for incidents that pose a current threat, or require an officer’s prompt response. If you are not sure if this system is appropriate for the incident you want to report you can contact Washington County Sheriff’s Dispatch at (435) 634-5730.
Welcome to the Washington County Sheriff’s Office Online Police Reporting System. Using this online incident report system allows you to submit a report to be reviewed by an officer. If the event you are reporting occurred inside Washington County, but outside the jurisdiction of a local police department, please confirm the following to find out if online incident report filing is right for you:
- Is this an emergency?
- Did this incident occur somewhere within the boundary of a city with their own Police Department?
- Did this incident occur outside Washington County?
- Are there any known or potential suspects?
- Is there an on-going threat of violence? (Call 911 if happening now)
- Is there any apparent evidence that needs to be collected (Fingerprint, Footprint, Property)?
- Does the total value of the property stolen or damaged exceed $1,500 dollars?
- Does this involve a domestic partner (roommate, spouse, co-habitant)?
- Does this involve lost or stolen prescription drugs?
If you answered yes to any of the questions please contact us at (435)656-6500 to see if your incident meets the criteria for online reporting. Additionally, you may contact dispatch at (435)634-5730 to have a deputy take your report. If you answered no to all of the questions, you are ready to file your report online.
Upon completion of this reporting process you will receive confirmation that your information was received. All cases filed using the Online Incident Reporting System will be reviewed. Once your report has been accepted by Sheriff’s Office personnel, you will receive confirmation that your report has been accepted. You may be contacted by a deputy if it is determined that further investigation is needed.
Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted (Utah Code 76-8-506)
Please click the button below to begin the Online Incident Report process.